Benefits of High-Field Wide-Open MRI include:
- 70 cm bore diameter provides 10” more anterior space compared to traditional open MRIs.
- Short 45” bore length is half the size of a standard MRI. With only 22.5” to the center of the magnet, the patient’s head can remain outside the machine while performing mid-body exams.
- Most studies can be performed feet first, offering patients an unobstructed view and a more comfortable imaging experience.
- Wide open design accommodates larger individuals and those prone to claustrophobia (max. 500 lbs).
- High-field strength delivers faster scan times and exquisite image quality.
- Ability to perform non-contrast enhanced Renal MR angiography (MRA) for patients with poor kidney function or on dialysis.
Available only at the following Advanced Radiology locations
Fisher Medical Building
Crossroads Imaging Center
4801 Dorsey Hall Drive, Suite 101
Ellicott City, MD 21042
P: (443) 436-1600
F: (443) 436-1602
PET/CT: (410) 918-3618
3T Wide-Open MRI/MRA * PET/CT * CT * Nuclear Medicine
Digital Mammography * Ultrasound * Fluoroscopy * X-Ray * DEXA